I currently have Pay What You Want type commissions open!
These type of commissions allow you to pay an amount you like and get art equal to that amount that was paid.
I go off of a $10 per hour type thing. I use a timer that records how much time I work on the piece so you get your money’s worth.
So if you want me to work 30 min on something you want, then you only need to pay $5, an hour would be $10, and an hour and a half would be $15 and so on. You don’t necessarily have to pay in increments of 5, but it helps in calculating the time. If you want something fully colored, more time will be needed, but if you just want a sketch or grayscale, it won’t require as much or will allow me to render it more.
Some Guidelines for commissions!
* I will not do nsfw. I’m pretty game for anything else. I can do Original Characters, Fan art, Portraits, etc.
* Commissions over $10 will get 1 round of fixes during the sketching stage. No more than that.
* Contact me at email@example.com for commissions or to ask any questions. I am more than happy to answer, I promise I don’t bite.
* I do have the right to refuse a commission if it makes me uncomfortable or if I feel I cannot fulfill it.
* I use paypal for all of my transactions. If you cannot use paypal, then I won’t be able to do your commission.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you are all having a good new year so far!